Sunday, May 27, 2007

Our long journey to visit Princess Lydia.....

I love this picture of Lydia and her daddy I got.
Just saying hello ......
OMG she is so adorable, look at that smile!


Babies being babies.....



We had a good time all in all, it was nice to get out of the house for a change, not to mention out of crazy, hippy infested Ann Arbor. Plus I got some awesome pictures of the babies and some awesome pictures of Eric and Lydia out on their porch. It just turned out to be such a nice day. Played some Apples to Apples, had a few laughs out of how silly Jarod and Eric can be.

2 comments:

Daddy Aaron said...

She's getting so big! I wish we would make it out there more often to see them. I'm glad that K+L had a good time together.

oneofkeegan'sgrandmas said...

She really is a princess. It won't be long before she's bossing the boys around and making them have tea parties and such. Or perhaps she'll just beat their butts at board games!