Well, he had grown out his baby tub long ago, and I had just been bathing him in the tub with a little blanket. But I was so scared that he would fall and hit his head that we go him a toddler tub, though it looks like he has already out grown it. ::sigh:: He is just huge!!! He loves it though, thinks the tub is the greatest thing in the world. He loves water in general, he is a water baby!!!
1 comment:
hi, I miss you Keegan and love you, you beautiful guy. I met your second cousin in NC two days ago, Aidan, who is six weeks younger than you and he is also a big baby, no hair, blue eyes, and he has exactly the same bouncer that you have and his favorite thing is to bounce high and continuously, you would probably have fun together.
See you on Tuesday!
Post a Comment